Why Study in Australia Abroad
Australia: A beautiful continent surrounded by oceans. A country with beautiful people, wide variety of landscapes, a beautiful mixture of tropical rainforests and deserts. All these combined makes it a heaven to dwell on Earth supported by beautiful and awesome ocean influenced climate, a country where even the desert looks amazing with kangaroos hopping around and bilbies hiding inside their burrows.
Having said all the above Australia is a top place on tourist’s priority list and also a priority for all the students deciding to pursue their studies abroad.
Australia is a heaven for knowledge seekers and hot favourite location for noble laureates.
Let’s go through some stats about Australian Education system:
- Australia is the 3rd most popular student destination despite having a population of only 23 million
- Australia offers around 22,000 courses in around 1,100 Institutions
- 8 out of 100 top universities in the world are Australian Universities
- Australia stands 9th in the world in terms of University System Raking, ahead of Germany, New Zealand and Japan
- 5 out of 30 best cities in the world are in Australia
- Government invests annually $200,000,000 on International Scholarships
- 25,00,000 International alumni of Australian Institutions are making a difference in the World
- 15 Noble laureates, over 1,000,000,000 people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations every day.
Why wouldn’t you want to study in Australia with some of the best minds in the world?