Yearly, thousands of new English words come into use. Let’s have a look at some words which came to use just recently.
1. GlampingIn simple words it’s just as camping, but a glamourous camping. You stay in beautiful outdoors, in a tent, but with a lavish bed, pillows and even WIFI.Use it: “We booked to go glamping, because camping didn’t sound as attractive this time.”
2. MehThis word is used to express the fact that you are not impressed about something.Use it: “I bought a new phone today, but when I started using it – meh.”
3. WebisodePopular streaming websites, such as Netflix and Amazon Video, show TV programmes that are only available online and these are known as webisodes. You’ll only be able to find these TV shows using the internet.Use it: “I’m going to watch the new webisode of Orange is the New Black on Netflix.”
4. HangryWhen you are more than just hungry, you are hungry and angry!Use it: “I’m so so so hangry and you are late for the Dinner! Don’t talk to me!”
5. FreeganPeople who try to recycle everything.
Use it: “To become a freegan you should start reducing your food waste at least.”
6. BukoA new slang term to mean “much” or “many”.